Sunday 2 May 2010

Vampire Knight OS - Part I

Part I: Intro


On one of their usual days, Rima and Shiki were in the night class room…
“Hey, Shiki… what are you doing” said Rima while she was laid down on a bench and watching the ceiling in the night class classroom
“Eating some choco sticks” said Shiki back to her
“I’m hungry… I want to taste some fresh blood… those tablets should be improved, they don’t match real blood…”
Meanwhile, Shiki woke up and started walking in the room.
“Maybe you should just go hunting”
“Ne, it’s during the week, we aren’t allowed to go out, remember?”
“Oh, yeah… I forgot… in that case, why don’t you try some blood other than a human one?” Shiki started moving towards her. “It may taste better” he said while he was showing her his neck.
“Yeah… maybe…” her fangs reaching his neck almost pierced the skin… but then she stopped, and took his finger. She bit the top of the finger, leaving a little blood to come out, and licked it. “I only needed a taste. This much was good enough” said to him while she was having a smiling face.
“Okay then, now I think I’ll take my share. I’m starting to dislike those tablets as well” he said while smiling back to her, and then he took her finger and bit it. “I’ll only take the same amount as you did” said with his smiling face.
“I didn’t think it will be for free… Okay then…”
After that, Shiki left the classroom. Rima wanted a little peace and quiet alone, and stayed behind. Yet she didn’t notice a strange figure looking at her from the window… “Hmmm… so she’s the one…” an evil smile came on his face… who is that person?
Meanwhile, Yuuki was at the mansion where she lived when she was young with her parents and Kaname. After they left the Academy, things have gotten a little quieter, due to Kaname’s efforts to restore things to the way they were. While he was out, Yuuki was wandering in the house, and found a room that she hadn’t seen before. After entering the room, she found a pile of papers on a desk. A piece of paper that seemed to be taken from a register caught her attention. She saw her name next to Kaname’s, as they were the children of Haruka and Juuri Kuran. But what she saw next to them caught her breath…
In the classroom, Rima was humming a lullaby from her childhood.
“What a pretty song. Do you know it from your parents?” said the strange man mentioned earlier. Rima got startled, and got up quickly.
“Who are you?” she said?
“I just came here to make some light in your mind, I’m not a bad person” he said while he was keeping his evil smile on his face.
“Make light in my mind? What do you mean?”
“Oh, you’ll find out soon enough…”
The man jumped behind her and grabbed her hands so she couldn’t move. Fangs were coming out. He was vampire.
“You know” he said, “when bitten by a pureblood, a normal vampire wouldn’t feel anything strange. But to some vampires it could awaken some other senses that are sleeping inside”
“Pureblood? Senses sleeping inside? What are you talking about? Who are you?”
“Too many questions. But if you want to know so much, I’ll answer you.” he released Rima and backed off. “I guess you already know of Rido Kuran that awakened an ancestor of the Kurans, Kaname Kuran, right? Well, he is not the only ancestor that Lord Rido awoken.” He looked at Rima’s face that was watching him and waiting for answers, yet with a cold expression. “My name is Judiro Kuran, a pureblood vampire, part of the Kuran family. Unlike Kaname Kuran, I wish to take the dreams of my Lord farther, to keep his power alive”
“And what does this have to do with me?” said Rima with the same cold expression she had during the conversation.
“Ooh, it has a lot to do with you… since you’re a pureblood!”
Shocked, Rima couldn’t move for an instant, and in that time she was snatched and bitten by Judiro. A few moments after he bit her, the glass from the windows of the classroom started breaking.
At the mansion, Yuuki was shocked after seeing what was written next to her name. “Rima Kuran, daughter of Haruka and Juuri Kuran, changed to Rima Touya.” She was looking at the document while saying… “Is it her? Is it really her?... Touya… senpai?” She left the room in a hurry and went to Aidou’s room.
“Aidou-san!!!”
“Eeeh?!? What? You scared me!”
“Please, take me to the Academy! Right now!!”
“What?!? B-But Kaname…”
“I’ll explain it to him later! Please!”
“O-Ok…”
At the Academy, Rima was starting to feel different. She was scared, and felt that something happened with her.
“W-What happened to me?”
“Your pureblood senses are awakening, princess”
“Pureblood? What’s the meaning of this? I’m supposed to be a noble vampire!” said Rima with tears on her face.
“You’re the daughter of the pureblood vampires Juuri and Haruka Kuran, born before princess Yuuki. When you were 1 year old, your pureblood vampire powers were put into slumber, and you were given to another family”.
“But… why?
“I’ll answer that question”. She turns her head and sees Kaname at the door. “The reason that you were given in the care of another family was the same reason as when we had to put to sleep all of Yuuki’s vampire senses. Pureblood exploitation. You were given to the most worthy of trust of our friends, a family in which they could not have any children. But you were not tossed away. Our parents always took care of you, even without you noticing.”
“But… how did I become a noble vampire?”
“Juuri used the same technique she used to put to sleep all of Yuuki’s senses, only that she didn’t make you a complete human, but a noble level vampire, so the effect on her wasn’t lethal. They wanted to let you live a normal vampire life. They didn’t want to involve you in the pureblood war and wanted you to be completely outside of it.”
“So that how it happened…”. Both Kaname and Rima turned their heads, and saw Yuuki, breathing heavily because of the rush she was in.
“Yuuki… what are you doing here?” said Kaname.
“Sorry… I saw those documents… in that room… that piece of register with our names on it… and I wanted to confirm it…”
“Yuuki…”
She turned towards Rima and said:
“Rima-senpai, even though it was a shock for me too when I found out that I have a sister, I am somewhat relieved. Me, the girl who didn’t have a family when she was human, now has a brother, and even a sister. I know it will be hard for you, but we will be here by your side” said Yuuki while smiling towards Rima.
“Yuuki… Kaname-kun…”
“Aaaaaah, enough chit-chat!! It makes me sick listening to you!” said Judiro.
That time, Kaname snapped. “You… You’re the same as Rido, a filthy rat in search of power. People like you should just disappear from this world. I couldn’t use this against Rido, but against someone like you there won’t be any problems. Disappear!”
“You won’t kill me that easy, you know?” said Judiro.
“We’ll see about that” . Kaname activated his pureblood vampire powers, and with a single move of the eye he made a wound in Judiro’s shoulder.
“Ooooh, so you managed to wound me, you’re quite something…” said Judiro while provoking Kaname.
“I’ll do something more than just wound you. Prepare for your death!”
Calling fourth his power, Kaname turned to dust both of Judiro’s arms.
“You’re no match for me, you’re just a rat that Rido brought to life for a test”
“No! It can’t end like this! I’m a pureblood!
“Even purebloods have differences in power. You were just weaker than me.”
“ It won’t end like this! I’ll kill you and your precious ones too!”
With a desperate look, he started running towards Yuuki and Rima.
“Useless! You don’t have the power to go against me!”
That time, Kaname used his power again and crushed Judiro’s heart.
“I…won’t end like this… I’ll be back and achieve my goals…” said Judiro with his last breath.
“Even if you would return, it would be the same.”
“He… we’ll see…” were the last of Judiro’s words before turning to dust.
“We’re safe now.” said Yuuki. After that, her eyes moved towards Rima.
“Rima, remember, wherever you are, we will always be by your side. Even though our bodies won’t be close to each other, we will be with you in our hearts. After all, we’re sisters, right?” said Yuuki with a smile.
“Yes…” replied Rima.
“Now let’s go. Your family must be worried. Shiki too. Don’t let them wait. Okay?” said Kaname with his kind smile.
“Yes…Onii-sama…Onee-sama…”
Both Yuuki and Kaname smiled
“Now let’s go, shall we?” said Yuuki with her kind smile.
“Okay” replied Rima.

Author: Lacramioara Cobzaru

No comments:

Post a Comment