Sunday 2 May 2010

Fan Fiction - Vampire Knight: Our Story

So, the thing about this story is: you see, me and a friend of mine use to roleplay after some character in the Vampire Knight anime. I'm Rima and she's Yuuki. :) We nicknamed each other "onee", which in our meaning is "sisters" even though we're not related by blood, but by friendship. so I sticked these facts together, and part 1 of the story came out. after making the first part, I didn't plan to make a second, because i made it to "highlight" the fact that we're "onees", so I told my friend that if she wants a second part, she's welcome to make it. but as she made the second part, I loved it, and gave me inspiration for the third part, and so on... the story is still ongoing... so you'll have what to read :)) enjoy reading Vampire Knight - Our Story :)

No comments:

Post a Comment