Sunday 2 May 2010

Vampire Knight OS - Part II

Part II: The Lycans


Yuuki P.O.V

I still can't belive it: the first girl that I've met at the Academy, the girl who is one of the best top models of all vampires, and the vampire girl who didn't hate me when I was a simple human, is actually a pureblood. Even more, my sister. Hugging and conforting her from the shock made me remember the moment when I realized that I was actually a vampire. Now, the feelings that we both felt, hearing the words that changed our entire existence, which are 'you are a pureblood', aren't very enthusiastically to be heared: Rima was trembling while she was trying to hide all the negative feelings she was feeling, but some tears made her ruin all the attempt. Beeing very afraid, she glided her self to drown in depression.
After hugging her we felt her heart beating normally again, and everybody got out of the shock which was mixed up with compation, tenderness but also fear for her situation.
"Sorry everybody for making you worry about me... I'm ok now and I think that a little rest will help me to think things over..."said Rima. It seemed that she was fine now, but I still felt that something was wrong, so I've got an idea.
"Kaname-senpai, can Rima sleep this day in our mansion?I'm sure she is going to fell better if she'll be comforted by her new fammily" Rima was going to reply something when Kaname-senpai interrupted her.
"Well, from now on she is going to live with us, Yuuki. And beeing her sister, it will be your new duty to protect her and teach her all the rules of the house and our life". Hearing this sentence my face turn all lighted by a happy smile. Rima didn't have the time to think things over so, before making all the fears coming back, I pussed her at the outside of the door: "You'll see! it won't be that bad! now we have to go to your room, to pakage and baggage your things! XD" Her face tuned into a little smile: the smile was covered by a sweet layer of shyness, but it was a good beginning X).
I was going with Rima to the Head Master so we could make the transfer document until this night,but Kaname-sempai grabbed my hand and pulling me in his chest he began to talk with a soft voice:
"Hold on, Yuuki. You have to know that the rule that I said before begins from now: I've heard that some new enemies came in the village, and Rima needs all your protection,ok? I'll have to go now, but I'll try to come back tomorrow night. You girls have to sleep today and get ready until the next night. If Rima is losing control because of her new powers that means she's only thirsty, so give her some blood tablets. Take care also of your self, because you know I care the most for you." and finishing the sentence he kissed my forehead while his eyes were already turned in that blazing red eyes which everybody are afraid of and I am in love with. A hot guy like him with those killer eyes and a smile that you only see in the best advertisements it's a combination that makes you forget your own name.
I just looked at him and just couldn't reply.
He was already gone when I wanted another hug from him. He is always busy, and now that there are new enemyes in the place, new fears were catched by my mind. I shaked my head and did a long breath: "Kaname-senpai won't get hurt: he always wins.. always.." but, in a second, my mind replyed at my sentence:" did Kaname-senpai won with everybody? what about him? the guy that you still care while he hates you that much? the one you helped not to suicide himself and now he wants to kill you? the one you've been biten by first but in the end you're the one who had biten him.. feeling all what he felt for you until that day..?"
"Hmm.." is all I could answer. I still don't have the courage to pronounce that name again. I want to forget him so my love for Kaname-senpai can get completed, and ..that story is another one, a special one because is out of an ending.. or..at least for now..
My day dreaming has been interupt by the bell of the day school.. and that's when I reminded the present: "Rimaa!! I'm commingg!!!!!!!" and after saying this,I went at the head master to see if Rima finished with the documents.

Rima P.O.V

"Here you are, Rima, just sign here and all the documents are ready.When Kaname-sama will sign too, then you'll be able to go out from this Academy"
"thank you very much" and saying this I went out of the door. The head master said something like "hope you will come back soon to visi.." but I was so happy that I really wanted to meet Yuuki imediately. This is the last day in this school, so why can't we make a walk in it before going to my room? also because when Kaname-sama will come we won't have time to stay for another while. "Kaname....sama.." It'll take some time... I'll go through this.
I don't know why, but all of a sudden some new feelings are being born and I really can't explain them: I don't even know if they're positive or negative ones.
I don't remember the film, but in my head I have a picture of this girl which sees all her life passing through her eyes in a couple of seconds before beeing crashed by a car.
The girl died in the end, but I'm still alive, and I'm so alive that I can hear my heart beating twice faster than before. Tutm-tutum. Tutm. Tutum. I review that moment again:
how much blood has been thrown away.. blood.. hmm...
"blood...I'm hungry.." I said to myself.
Walking to my room I put 2 blood tablets in a glass of fresh water.
While the water was getting a bloody colour, my thirst was becoming stronger and stronger. I drank it, but I was still thirsty.
Then it came all of a sudden: a strong headache began to be felled and I was feeling my teeth getting bigger. The istinct of hunting human blood was irresistible.. and I felt my eyes changing colour:
"No! I have to stay here.."
but the headache was like imploring me to go at least out. Out of the window.
I began to fell chocked like I was staying in the water, without air, and without thinking twice I just took a run-up to the window and jumped through it.
The fresh air woke me up, realizing also that I was falling, and that's when the new 'me' took over controll:
pulling my arms infront of me I grabbed a big branch of the old tree and I turned over and over with all my body.
Letting go of my hands I made a huge jump falling on my own feet.
"Woow... was that me?!O.O"
I just asked myself this question.. because I've never done such a thing before.
After all this movement all my powers left me. I began to fell dizy so all I could be able to do now is sitting next to the big old tree and closing my eyes.
Strange.. I'm not thirsty anymore.
(...)
I woke up with a yawn. I was still a little tired but I knew I have to get up.
The sun wasn't in the sky anymore and the night wrapped up all the sky.
I was still feeling dizzy so I didn't move for a while, but when I wanted to get up something was pulling me down again.
There was something heavy on my legs, and when I touched the thing I felt that was warm and breathing, but not only: it was covered by lots of hair everywere, so it coudn't be a vampire or a human. When I tried to pull myself a little up, I reached the tree with my back.
I just stared at the thing witch was on me, and was sleeping and sitting in the shade like everything's alright.
"what is... a dog doing here?!"
Yuuki P.O.V

"SBAMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" after opening the door as fast as I could I asked the head-master where's Rima.
"ohh.. Yuuki! MY Yuuki! how have you been in this year?"
"I'm sorry but... I have no time to explain now.. can you tell me where Rima is please?"
"well.. she just left a couple of minutes ago. It didn't take much time do finish the documents.." I went in panic. Now Rima was alone and only God knows if she's still fine or the new powers took already over her control.
"what's wrong Yuuki? would you like to tell to your daddy what bothers you?"
"Sorry but I must go now. I'll see you later head-master!" and with a worried smile I began to run to Rima's room. I heared something like 'call me daddyyyyyy....T_T' and all I could do to that sentence is to make my smile a real one. That man really cared for me and I'm really happy for that, but he is still my head master..
after arriving to Rima's room I knoked but no one answered. As no one answered I opened the door, but no one was in the room.
"Where can she be...." and I began to run to the first place that came in my mind. The fountain. It was a miracle if I could find her there.
Fortunately now all the humans left the Academy, so no one will bother me to find my sister. After running for a couple of minutes I jumped from a tree to another to reach the place faster, but when I reached it no one was there.. or this is what it seems.
I looked to the water while my tears were already on my face." How can I be so irresponsable? How?!" The madness was like pulling me to lose control of myself but to refresh my mind I let the wather of the mountain to touch my face. I was going on stand-by with my mind and myself when my senses felt something near me. It was coming closer and closer, and with a very fast speed. Some foots made me wake up, but too much fast.
Then all of a sudden I felt my self loosing my balance.
I took a sharp breath as I saw the water getting closer and closer not only to my face, but also to my clothes. I closed my eyes and braced myself for contact but instead of feeling cold fountain water splashed on my face, I felt something go around my waist and yank me back. I gasp as I felt myself crash against someone’s chest. A very warm chest.
My body is cold, but for a second I freezed and I could hear nothing but my heart racing in my chest. He wasn't a vampire, that's for sure.
“Are you alright?” my savior asked. I turned around and began to reply “Yeah, I’m fine thank…”but I stop mid-sentence.
My eyes grow wide as I stare at him: He had dark jeans on and a dark green t-shirt, which showed the muscles from his arms. He had messy-spiked blond hair and his eyes coloure were mixed up by 3 colours: green, yellow and grey. For a moment my pureblood istincts rewoke but I just calmed myself. He was just a simply guy..but can he be an enemy? or it's just me that I'm thirsty.
Now it's night after all.
Soon a weird expression lands on his face,and that’s when I finally realized just how hard I was staring. I was afraid... but why?! I quickly avert my eyes. “I’m f-fine… thank y-you” I stammered.
"Good" he sayed.Then some other noises came from the bushes.
"Sorry. I have to go" he said turning around with a smirck in his face.
"Are you a student from this Academy or something?"I asked gently.
"Nah" he said turning back to face me again. "We just came to make trouble" he smiled walking backwards "See ya " he grinned and winked
"See you later... that is if we meet again"
"Oh we will meet" he smiled "I'll make sure of that" then he turned away and dissapeared in the trees.
He seemed to be a vampire but, he was too much...different! and defenitely it wasn't a human: humans can't jump 5 metres from a tree to another with that speed!
"wait.. THEY came to.. make trouble?!" well,this was enough to make me think he wasn't alone and that they were enemies. Strong enemies.
I began to smell the guy's scent, but I felt something more: there were more than 1 guy still near me, so I began run after them: after all, I think I'm still the guardian of this Academy!

]♣[

Rima P.O.V

as the dog felt I was awake, he left himself over me again: I don't know what kind of dog it was,but it was very big and all black.The end of the tail was white as both of his big ears.
I didn't think how could a dog like this ever end in the Academy, but it was cute and it seemed he didn't fear vampires.
When we heared some foots coming in our direction, both of us stood up, but then suddenly the foots were like... vanished.
The silence returned to be alive again."it seems that they changed direction.." I thought, but I was too weak to think of something else.
Judiro’s bite was still hurting, and all I could do was to relax my body so the pain would be less.
I began to enjoy the silence and thinking about this surprise until a huge weight on me pulled me back. I opened my eyes as I saw someone sitting on me.
"Get off me" i said narrowing my eyes. It wasn't the dog, but a boy, who was looking at me like I was a prey or.. something like that.
"Why hello to you too. Nice to see you" said the guy with light green eyes and smiling in front of me, or better said on top of me. His hair is dark brown with black and white mashes.(Wierd,huh?)
"I said get off" I glared at him, pulling back my fist ready to punch him, but he caught my arm and the other too, and pushed it down above my head
"Well well, fierce aren't we" he said with a sick smile on his face until I kicked him in the crotch and he rolled off me.
"I told you to get off me" i said with a very normal voice and getting up . He launched himself on me again but all of a sudden my fingernail became biggher so all I could do is scratch him in the face. And so I did.
"What the hell?!?!?!" he yelled.
"I'll give you hell! Just touch me one more time.."
He was already in front of me. He was fast, too fast. I took a defence position from what i could attack quickly, but he was a tough guy. He didn't have too much muscle but he was powerful.
Before he could attack again, someone yelled:"heyy!!"then another guy was next to me with the other guy's fist in his hand.
I just looked at the back of the guy who jumped in the middle of the fight. Thank God it was Shiki.
"who the heck are you?!" Shiki said. "you two are.. vampires?!"said the enemy:" why the hell didn't you told me fellow?" He said turning his mad face at the dog side.
The dog just went behind him lowering the head . The guy didn't answer at Shiki's question. He just lowered his head too and glared at me before he dissapeared in the bushes calling the dog too.
Before I could thank him he began to talk. He's faice was very serious.
"Rima, you need to come with me: we're in danger here." but I was so weak after that battle that I began to fell a little dizzy.
"are you ok? hope I came in time.."said Shiki.
"yes.. I think so.. hmm.. I have something to tell you..."
" I have something to tell you too.. but we must go out of this place."
and saying this he began to carry me to the Academy, in my room. No...we were going in his room!

On the way of his room I told him about Judiro’s bite, about the pureblood family and the fact that I was.. one of them.
He didn't take the thing with a very big shock as the others, instead now that he put me in his bed to have a rest he was calm. like always.
Sitting next to me he just told me that now it's all ok and that Kaname-sama will return to take us away after a few hours.
"I don't understand.. who was that guy? it wasn't a normal human..."
"I know.. it wasn't.."
"then.. what.. was he??" I felt shocked: if it wasn't a human then he must been a vampire.. a level E one but...
"I think he was something called lycan... I tought they were only a legend.. so we aren't sure yet about who are those guys. The Head-master already called some hunters to see the situation, so don't worry. Kaname-sama told me about a plan that we'll use it to win over them.. but that is another story for now.."
I was too tired to talk or hear about this. I didn't sleep during the day class so now I was exausted.
"Hm.....I think you need a rest now.."
As the bloody Moon was on the sky we began to look at her." So red.." I said.
"Are you hungry?" he asked me.
I didn't answer. I didn't need to because he already knew what I really need now.
He just bow his head. His neck was so close to my lips that all I could do is let my thirst take over control.
The Moon seemd to be a bloody one this night, but all I could think of was the colour and the taste of Shiki's blood.
It calmed down myself, so much that I began to sleep after that the thirst vanished.
Yuuki P.O.V

I have to admit it: the guy is fast, so fast that I just gave up. I ran after him for about 2 hours, when I realised that I was out of the Academy: this is not good.
Walking back towards I saw the big Academy just a couple of Km away from me so it wasn't a problem to reach it.
I began to run, thinking that Kaname-senpai will reach the Academy this night to take me and Rima away. I really hope Shiky found Rima, because he was the only one left at the Academy when I searched for help.
A strange scent stopped me, because it was very simmilar to the one of the guy before. I was still walking.
In front of me I just saw a couple of people. I think they were having a party at a night bar, but to reach the Academy I had to pass them.
Now I was really close to them, so I took a long breath and began to pass. After every guy I was passing through, they began to stare at me. It wasn't a surprise, because I was the only girl there. I strangely began to fell dizzy, as big fangs were coming from their hands, but my pureblood powers were woking up too.
When I reached the middle of the croud, I saw the guy I was running after before. He was shocked when he saw me here, but a 'don't-be-afraid-of' face made me go closer to him. I was feeling like a lost rabbit in the middle of a pack of wolves, ready to attack me as they'll see I am going to run away.
"I thought we would meet again but not this soon. Are you lost, little girl?"
my vampire istincts now were awake. I was feeling my body ready to do anything, but I didn't want to begin the run in a loyal way. After all, I was one against.. 30 people?
"no,d on't worry about me. Hmm...can you tell me what time it is?"
All of the boys had a confusion smile on their face when I asked this, as the friend in front of me. he bowed the head to look at his left hand ,at his watch.
"well...it's.." that was my start. I imediately jumped on his shoulders and all of a sudden .. all the guys went over him to catch me.
I was still jumping from a head to another when I reached the end of the croud. While a couple of them helped that guy getting up, the other ones began to look after me.
I began to run as faster as possible and I was already very far away when the croud began to run after me. Now the Academy was closer. "I bet I can reach it before them" I began to smile with myself.
I was really really fast!
When I turned around to see the situation behind me 3 guys were already near me.. and another one really close to me. While the onther ones changed direction, I did that too.
I choosed the left way, in the wood. Jumping from a tree to another helped me to take a breath from all that running stuff, leaving behind me also less of my scent.
It didn't took a minute that I already reached the Academy, and with big surprise I finally saw the boy that'll take me away from here.
"Kaname-samaa!!!" I yelled. He looked at me with a big surprise in his face.
"No, Yuuki! STOP right were you are!!!!" he yelled back and began to run at me.
Suddenly I stopped and in that second a big creature jumped from no were just in front of me.
"oh no!! Yuuki just...DON'T MOVE! stay right were you are otherwise he's gonna kill you!"
"kill ME?!" I frozed: l looked better at the creature in front of me. It seems to be a big grey-white... dog with huge fangs: he didn't seem to be dangerous.. it was like he was waithing for somebody.
When Kaname-sama arrived the huge dog changed his mood and attached him in a second.
"oh nooo!!!" The shock just woke me up so I could help Kaname-sama, but someone back from my side grabbed me.
"now THIS had to be the second time when we had to meet each other again" I knew that voice. It was the guy with that green-yellow-grey eyes.
"HOW DID YO___" I didn't finished the sentence because a strange fragance captured my senses from his hands.
"Oh.. by the way.. my name's Akito" said with a 'victory' smile in his face.
Stupid name. I also wanted to think 'stupid guy' but I began to fell dizzy.
Kaname-senpai tried to arrive to grab at list my hand. The guy behind me vanished so I falled on the creature's back.
As I grabbed his hair he began to run away from the place.
"YUUKI!!!!" it was Kaname-sempai's voice.The last thing I heared before falling asleep in all that mess.

]♣[

Akito P.O.V

what a lucky guy I am: instead of running away for help, it was like this prey was doing her best just to be catched by me.
When I first met her, I really didn't think she is a vampire. She seems to be such a nice and calm girl, but it really pissed me off when she hasn't been catched by at least one of my partners.. I mean.. lycans should run faster than some stupid vampires! and that girl just ruined one of Mother Nature's law. GRRrrrrrrrrrrrr.
It's impossible to forget her scent, that's why I have been the first one who catched her. I also have to thank that cousin of mine, but why does he always be the one who runs away with the prey?! this is really not fair.
The vampires already began to catch us, and our only way to win is to bring the vampire hunters to our side. Until then, I think this little prey will help us to keep that stupid bloodsucks a little bit more calm.
When I reached the outskirt of the village, I arrived just in time in my secret place to see my cousin sleeping behind the girl. I think her name is Yuuki.
I don't know how, but the guy who tried to save her just broke my left arm without neither touching me! oh..well: tonight it's full-moon so until tomorrow I'll be ready and fine again.
I walked into the room 30 minutes after my cousin did. I saw him snuggled up to Yuuki's side on MY bed. She was asleep. It amazed me how she got along with him so well. Mont usually bit anyone who came into touching distance of him. I smiled and walked over to the bed. Her hair was wild all around her. I moved some away from her face. My hand brushed against it and I couldn't believe how soft and cold her skin was. Then I heard a growl. Mont had his head up and was snarling revealing his canines.
"Shut up dog !you can't have her for yourself!!"
He growled again but this time snuggled deeper into her side and went to sleep. (I think he just snuggled deeper to show me what I couldn't have.)
Fortunately in the room there is also a soffa. I walked over to MY soffa and laid down. I stared at her. She looked so beautiful when she was sleeping. I couldn't help but stare.
She is the first prey I haven't killed before arriving home, only because that stupid dog went well along with her.
Looking at her made me become hungry, so I finally had to look away.
Then ,closing my eyes, I fell asleep.

(in the morning)
Yuuki P.O.V

I rolled over and felt something up under my stomach. I lifted up to see the big dog from yesterday night snuggled there. I giggled and sat up slowly not to wake him, but he immediately jumped up.
He was so freaking big and cute! I sat him down from the bed, but he jumped near a guy who was just behind me,s tarring at me with a curious face. And then, I began to remember yesterday night.
“Booo!” he sayed, as I jumped at the other side of the bed.
"YOU!! ..YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KIDNAPED ME!!" I yelled.
"oh... don't be that excessive dear! I just.. piked you up in the safest place. You have to thank God you're still alive and no one didn't killed you yet! Oh...I forgot... you're a vampire and you're supposed to live forever..."
"who.. are you?!" I began to stare at him too. He knew I was a vampire.
"well... I already told you yesterday: my name's Akito, and this is my dog, Mont. Pleased to meet you!^^"
"and.. WHAT are you?!" he was a strange guy, that's for sure.
Everything seemed to stop and he seemed to tense up. Then he looked at me.
"well... I'm a lycan.. or better say a werewolf.. but please don’t freak out!" he finaly spoke up.
"Great..." I read something about lycans: huge and strong creatures who are simmilar to werewolfs and, unlike us who drink only human blood, they simply eat them.
"Are you scared?" he questioned.
"no.."
"You should be!"
"Well I'm not...hmm...don't you have to be all big with huge fangs, big teeth and in a woulf form...?" He didn't seem to be a werewolf.. and IF I would forget his speed he would be a very normal guy to me.
"Yeah well.. I actually have three forms. One is my human form. The other is the werewolf form. The last is my puppy form. I just need another few more years to transofrm myself into a big and strong wolf!! 'cause I'm begining to hate the puppy form.."
I began to laugh a little. "yea.. well.. your story is a very nice one but.. I have to go now.."
"no! please!! don't go!! the lycons are after you and they'll gonna kill you if you won't stay here. They were already at the Academy to search for you since a couple of days ago!"
"and why are you so much gentle with ME?!"
"because... I need a favor from you.. and you'll gonna make me the happyest werewolf of this planet if you'll gonna help me!"
I didn't know what to say. I just stared at him: did he.. save my life yesterday?!because, also if he did it.. he's still an enemy.
"I'm sorry... but you are still an enemy: I saw you yesterday with all that other lycans, and you work with them!!"
"No! please! I don't work with them anymore! BELIVE ME!!" he said.
The big dog sat down from the bed looking at the window, then he barked something at Akito. Something was happening outside.
"oh no! they're already here! we must hide in another house!"
" no! I won't go with yo___" but the dog just did the same thing as yesterday.He pulled me on the dog as we all began to run away from a big window.
Looking back I saw some big wolves spirits surrounding all the howse. They weren't white but dark-violet and it seemd they were controlled by a big woulf-guy. Then some big creatures, which seemd to be lycans, went out of the same window.. but they've been stopped by some vampires and some hunters.
Wait! since when hunters and vampires.. are working togheter??!! O.O
I coudn't see anything else as we already reached the middle of the wood and we were near a very big old howse.
"here we are" said Akito. He wanted to grab my arm to pull me in the house but I rejected.
"thank you but I can go in also with my own feet"
"I'm sure you can.." he smiled.. but something in his face made me think he was worried and sad at the same time by something.
As we went into the house I felt that someone else was there too.The dog began to run in one of the rooms.
"what are we doing h__" but as I walked in at the first room of the house, I saw in a corner of the room another creature: it was another huge dog:
it was light brown with white ears and some yellow at the end of the legs.
I'm not very much interested in dogs...especially big ones..but this was just ..beautiful.
"This is a very special dog: she's half woulf and it's..well..my cousin's 'half part' " Akito said pointing the finger to his dog.
I wanted to say "is that your cousin?!" but I just stood as the half-dog began to suffer about something. Akito continued:
"in one of our first fights against you vampires, she has been beaten by one of you guys. none of my partners wanted to help me, so I betrayed them. I stayed with them only to find a vampire good enough to help me and then disappeare from the place, and you seemed to be perfect at this mission !"
"I don't know..." do I have to help an... enemy?!
" I promise I'll disappeare from your life if you'll gonna do this. You just have to suck off the venom from her right leg. You're the only one who can do this!"
I began to fell confused. I've never done such a thing before! and I didn't even tought I am able to do such a thing!
in a second his cousin began to stare at me with very BIG puppy dog eyes.. but as I turned to the other side..Akito was doing the same thing (..urgh..T.T..)
"umm..let's see what can I do.." Eaven if we supposed to be enemyes, something made me change idea. I'm not able to see a poor creature suffering like that because of a vampire.
I felt a little embarassed at the beginning, but then, I don't know how, it came all natural.
The dog didn't moved at all: she was very frightened by me, but Mont was conforting her staying by her side.
"You guys stay here.I'll go out to see the situation." and saying so, Akito went out of the room.
"Done" it took only a couple of seconds and she imediately opened her eyes: they were the same as Akito ones. I smiled at the two dogs as I began to walk out of the room.
Now I was free. Free to get out of this place, but as I wanted to open the big door of the house, we heard screaming, growlings and a hunter's gun, and then started hearing loud crashes like walls were being broken.
Me and the dogs hurried and walked at the end of the big house, upstairs, but here's the bad luck: there was a huge black creature standing infront of us.
We saw also a group of lycans standing in front of the creature and inside the house.
Damn it, now I was really in trouble!
The creature wanted to attack me but the 2 dogs began to attack it first, as I began to attack the lycans, but one of them catched me as the other two were ready to put their fangs right in my heart.
I closed my eyes. This should be the end...right? No..it can't be..not NOW!!
My eyes began very red. So red that I was feeling like they wanted to do something by they own.
As I opened them, huge sharp air attacked all of them, and as the one who got me disappeared, the air made me fall from the stairs.
"Oh..damn it, Yuuki!!" I opened my eyes to see my self in someone's arm. I just coudn't belive it when I saw him, and we both froze as we saw each other in the eyes.
"..Zero...??" I wispered and smiled looking into his deep light-violet eyes. You could easily get lost in them.
He put me imediately down, as the big creature was still half alive ready to attack him. He tried to kill it with a vampire gun, but it didn't work.
"Yuuki! go outside and run away with Rima!" I wanted to stay here to help him but he imediately replyed "HURRY!"
After running down stairs I glared at him.The minim he could do was saying at list a gentle 'Hi' !
Walking down stairs I saw Rima running from outside after me. "oh..Yuuki!" we hugghed each other. I was soo happy that she was fine!
I told her to begin to run away, but a huge smile covered our face.
"do you really want to run away like scared puppy?"
"well...I don't think so..what about you?"
As 2 lycans attached us from the behind,our pureblood instinct turned on, killing them in a second, but behind them there was something else: a group of bad and mad lycans.
All had black hair and black eyes except for the one in the front who had startling green ones. They skimmed through the mess.
Their eyes landed on me and my sisters. The green ones seemed to light up.
"There they go."
All of the lycans looked at us. They all started to smile. The one in the front began to speak.
"Get them."
Before I knew it, Zero and a couple of other hunter stood in front of us seperating us from the bad wolf-guys.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?!" said Zero looking at me. Damn, he glared at me!
"Just shut up stupid hunter! I'm here for the little princesses, so back off before you get seriously hurt" said the lycan who was closest to us. He spoke using half words and half growlings.
I frowned up. What's up with people refering to us as princesses?!
"They don't belong to you" sayed Zero.
"Says who?"
"If you ever come near them again, we'll kill you on the spot" said another hunter.
The lycan smirked. He looked past them and his eyes seemed to land on Rima.
He blew her a kiss and then all of them vanished. The bad woulfs spirits too. After they vanished everyone turned and began to stare at us.
Some looked confused. Some looked mad. Some looked shocked.
Zero Glared at me again and yes, ladies and gentlemen, glare with a capital G. Wow, he was pissed.
I think he is mad with himself because he has saved his worst enemy's life... or simply because I didn't escaped when he told me to.
Well, this is life.
My smile returned to my face." Well,Zero.. it seems that you prefer to kill lycans instead of vampires now ^^"..heheh "
I watched him smirk, but when he caught me looking at him he put his mask back on. The "i don't care" mask. Plus he was still pissed.
"Just..stay here you two. Kuran will arrive soon. He had some problems at the Academy too.. like here." and then he walked away.
"Zero..!..wait.." I grabbed his hand and pulled him to face me again. I just wanted to thank him but all of a sudden I..looked away.
"It was much simple when we were normal humans.. wasn't it?" He said.
Leaving his hand he began to walk away by me, by us vampires.
And then he dissapeared in the wood.
Rima began to walk towards Shiki. He seemed to be hurted a little, and that reminded me him.
"Akito!" I run in the house, but there were no werewolves there. Even the dogs disappeared. Going in the first room of the place all I could find was a little note made by a fang on the wall.
it was writted "Thank you X)"
I smiled.. but I'm not sure if it was a real one.

Author: Cristina Veriotti

No comments:

Post a Comment